Monday, August 9, 2010

Final 11 Tools Post!!

Yeah! I made it!!
I would like the thank The Academy for giving me this opportunity to succeed! And to all my family, friends, and you, my fans: HUGS and KISSES!!
My favorite tool was #*, the video resourcing. Through this I was able to sit down and just search for videos on the web that I can use in my classroom. There are tons! Very nice tool that is! I found lots of nursery rhyme and folk tale videos that I will use during my nursery rhyme lessons. The kids will love it!
Through this process I have learned about lots of new technology tools that I can use. Now to find the time to squeeze them into my jam-packed day.
I realized that this process was not as bad as I thought it would be. I had my doubts, but it turned out to be pretty useful.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!! We BOTH made it! Ok...now what are we going to do with all this information!?!? Loved it, didn't you? So many cool things I didn't even know were there. Hope to be able to use them in the classroom, just worried about what technology will be easily available for me to support all this knowledge I have in my lil ole head!!! LOL!! - Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! congrats!!! I am on two....you know, the one where I have to make comments on...lol

    ReplyDelete